I have been blessed to get a 3-day leave after my days off so technically speaking, I will be on vacation for 5 days! Yiheeeee! Let’s celebrate! Let’s be happy! Let’s..
Let’s think of the things that I can do?
I really don’t know what I can do to make my 5-day vacation worthwhile and fun. This is a very rare opportunity for me to not work for five consecutive freaking days! Hahahaha..
Okay. So do you have any suggestions? What do you think I can do with these free days considering the following:
1. I want to see the beach or the sea. Just looking at it makes me happy. I love swimming but I don’t necessarily have to do it since it’s starting to be chilly again here in Manila.
2. I want to explore nature. I want to see lots of trees and plants and flowers and other creatures such as cows, carabaos, goats, horses, aliens, etc.
3. I want to go to different places everyday para sulit na sulit! Ahihihi..
4. I have no money. Last na yung budget ko until next pay which is four days to go. Ayaw ko rin galawin ang savings.
Sige na nga. Tanggapin ko na nga na wala akong magagawa. Hahaha.. Kakatawa naman kasi! File lang ako ng file ng leave na wala naman akong balak gawin! Kasi naman. Parang pagtaya sa lotto ang approval ng mga leaves namin kaya basta may opportunity file lang ng file kahit wala namang plans. Hehe..
So today is my first vacation day at nilaan ko sya para sa pagpapapupu ng two-year old baby ko noong morning dahil nahihirapan sya magpupu, check up with the doctor noong tanghali dahil nga sa kanyang pagpupu, at pag-file ng SSS loan application and requirement dahil sabi nila gamitin daw iyon dahil baka may ibang mga taong mag-file ng loan gamit ang pangalan ko kapag hindi ginagamit ang mga benefits at dahil ang unang loan daw ay mababa lang, gamitin na kagad para maka-loan ng mas mataas sa second time. Ayun! Ang dami ko nagawa the whole day. At may balak pa akong puntahan tonight para sulit ang first day di ba? ^_^
Ano pa kaya pwede gawin? Hhmmm… Hirap ng walang pera. LOL. Bwiset!
- Went to the bank to have my ATM changed to their current one since IBank was bought by Union Bank and the old ATM can not be registered for their online banking. Brought Alex, my baby, with me.
- Visited my workmates. They met my baby. They thought he was SOoo cute. LOL. Di nila alam kung pano sya nagwala sa elevator. My baby loves vehicles and escalators but hates elevators with his life! Nagwawala sya sa bawat tigil at andar ng elevator grabeh tapos gusto bumaba.
- Hang out with a “friend,” telebabad with the same “friend.” So high school ba? ^^
- Naruto madness! Naadik na ako sa Naruto dati kaso di ko natapos yung last season. So I tried to recall where I left off and will finish the last season before I proceed with Shippuden.
- Bonding with Alex at Makati Park & Garden.
Although the day isn’t over yet and I still have other places to go today, I feel that my day’s already complete because of this place. I remember when I was still in high school and I wanted to emote (LOL) I always end up going to this place just to breathe fresh air and think. Total cost of fare and expenses? Fifteen pesos. Harhar.. I brought some cookies and milk for Alex. I can still say that this place is a very good project from the government. It’s soo easy to reach, so convenient to hang out in, and best of all, entrance is free! ^_^ Parang endorser eh noh? Haha.. Walang bayad si Mayor sa akin sa pag-promote nito pero I like it talaga. Heheh..
Teka bago ko makalimutan, eto nga pala yung napakahabang reaksyon ng aking baby sa lahat ng mga nakita nya sa Makati Park. Hahaha..
Di ako makapunta sa Manila Zoo or sa malayo dahil sa pupu treatment ni Alex. LOL. Bigla bigla na lang kasi yang napapa-squat dahil sa gamot na iniinom nya. Harhar.. So mga nearby places lang kami pwede mag-visit pag kasama ko sya.
San naman kaya makapunta tonight or tomorrow? Hmmm…
- Girls night out with two of my college SINGLE girl friends (pag pinayagan nila ako, post ko ang pictures nila, ahihi). Nagmeet sa Cubao, punta ng Glorietta, hanggang sa makarating sa The Fort tapos balik sa Startbucks 6750 Makati, todo chika to the max hanggang alas-siete ng umaga! Hehe.. Kaya kasama sya sa Day 4 kasi halos madaling araw na kami nag-start lumibot. ^_^
- At dahil lunchtime na ako nagising, sa hapon I went out with my “friend” tapos libot ng Market! Market! at bili ng mga needed things pero mura. Yan ang gusto ko sa Market eh. Ke-mayaman ka or simpleng mamamayan, may lulugaran ka. Napakalapit sa amin at halos lahat ng kailangan ko natatagpuan ko rito. Endorser daw vah? ^_^
Last day tomorrow. Huhu.. Can’t bilibid!
- Lunch at Super Bowl of China, Trinoma
- Tambay mode at Sunken Garden, ice cream and isaw trip, UPD
I might not have seen the beach nor the cows or the aliens but I can still say that this vacation has been one of the best days I have spent during my work life. I had full control over my time. Had plenty of talks, learned a lot of things and reminisced a handful of memories. I’m sure I would have a hard time getting the same amount of vacation on the upcoming months but I am certain I will always make the best of it. Thank you for all the people who shared their time with me for the last couple of days. Sobrang saya talaga! Sulit na sulit! Sa uulitin. ^_^