Tired of hearing and reading negative feedback about Jetstar and don’t want to experience the same thing? Here are some of the most useful tips I formulated on how you can change a Jetstar booking, hassle-free.
How to Change your Jetstar Booking Flight Dates, the Hassle-Free Way
- Do not call Jetstar’s customer service, ever! (unless you’re open to a day’s ruin and negativity)
- Do not send any inquiry through their website as well, ever! (unless it’s all right for you to wait up to 26 business days for their reply even if they promised to reply within 15 business days)
- Go to jetstar.com.
- Search for the highest possible cost for the flight that you want to change it to. Write down the date only on a notepad. Do not proceed with any booking. Do not select cheaper flights than the original, you will end up having to pay more, tried and tested.
- Go back to jetstar.com or open the same website on another tab or browser.
- Do not log in, if you did, you took the wrong move. You won’t see a “Change flights” link under manage your booking. Do not ask me why. Their website stinks. Sign out and go back to jetstar.com.
- Look for Manage Booking on the right hand side, hover and enter your email address and flight reference. Click Find Booking. Continue reading How to Change your Jetstar Booking Flight Date, the Hassle-Free Way